Basically, I'm a big derp and will herp about lots of things. Sometimes this makes me an idiot, and sometimes I might offend someone unintentionally, so please be patient with me. I usually don't mean it.
Some of the things you will be seeing here include TF2, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Gurren Lagann, artwork (when I can manage it), art guides, and whatever I find cute or funny.
Click my Snipers, damn you.
AND CLICK THESE GUYS, TOO.
1. Single moms are the problem. Only 9 percent of low-income, urban moms have been single throughout their child’s first five years. Thirty-five percent were married to, or in a relationship with, the child’s father for that entire time.
2. Absent dads are the problem. Sixty percent of low-income dads see at least one of their children daily. Another 16 percent see their children weekly.
3. Black dads are the problem. Among men who don’t live with their children, black fathers are more likely than white or Hispanic dads to have a daily presence in their kids’ lives.
4. Poor people are lazy. In 2004, there was at least one adult with a job in 60 percent of families on food stamps that had both kids and a nondisabled, working-age adult.
5. If you’re not officially poor, you’re doing okay. The federal poverty line for a family of two parents and two children in 2012 was $23,283. Basic needs cost at least twice that in 615 of America’s cities and regions.
6. Go to college, get out of poverty. In 2012, about 1.1 million people who made less than $25,000 a year, worked full time, and were heads of household had a bachelor’s degree.
7. We’re winning the war on poverty. The number of households with children living on less than $2 a day per person has grown 160 percent since 1996, to 1.65 million families in 2011.
8. The days of old ladies eating cat food are over. The share of elderly single women living in extreme poverty jumped 31 percent from 2011 to 2012.
9. The homeless are drunk street people. One in 45 kids in the United States experiences homelessness each year. In New York City alone, 22,000 children are homeless.
10. Handouts are bankrupting us. In 2012, total welfare funding was 0.47 percent of the federal budget.
I need feminism because “Who hired a stripper” shouldn’t be the first thing said to me when I walk into a welding job.
women in trades are treated like such fucking shit.
NO I’M STILL STUCK ON THIS WHY WOULD ANYONE SAY THIS TO A WOMAN HOLDING A BLOWTORCH
I do not care what comes after - I have seen the dragons on the wind of morning
В небесах этого мира должны парить драконы. Когда драконы исчезают, люди скучают по ним. Конечно, кто-то даже не вспоминает о них. Но некоторые дети с самых ранних лет смотрят в голубое летнее небо и ждут тех, кто никогда не приходит. Потому что они знают. В небесах должно быть чудо, но оно потускнело и исчезло. А мы с тобой должны его вернуть…
Day7: Fav Fire Type
This took a while to do AHh!
Stickers are also available at Redbubble!
CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF NEBULA — Take a peek inside the gorgeous mess of gas and dust that is the Carina Nebula. This staggering space beast spans over 300 light years and lies about 7,500 light-years away in the constellation of Carina. (NASA)
no shut up
Neither Courage Wolf nor Calming Manatee were doing much to help my anxiety, but I knew they were both on to something.
So, I created Calmage Wolfatee.
Reblog with your Personality types bolded, for your own reference, or for your followers to get to know you better! Add some others if you know any (such as Hogwarts houses: not a typical personality test, but they give other people insight into what you’re like!) Ones with free online tests are linked.
Name: Kino works
Zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.
Myers-Briggs [x]: ISTJ, ISFJ, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP, INTP, ESTP, ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, ENFJ, ENTJ.
The Four Temperaments [x]: Melancholic, Phlegmatic, Choleric, Sanguine.
Enneagram [x]: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, Type 5, Type 6, Type 7, Type 8, Type 9.
Hogwarts House [x]: Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw.
I am no good with this People thing can I just go back to level Cat I can actually kind of handle that
Page 1 of 70